Or pulled on my country's shirt;
I've played some games of rugby though,
Had my face rubbed in the dirt.
On a cold wet Thursday eve.
I've cantered out on a perfect pitch,
And rolled up rugby sleeves;
And the wind blows in your face,
You know there'll be a second half,
The score line is no disgrace.
Suffered the odd bloody nose;
But with these little incidents
Confidence comes and grows.
Get on and give your all,
Believe in yourself, believe in your team,
The bigger, the harder they fall.
Its time now to believe,
That playing through those hard times,
You have to give to receive.
They play for the honour and crest:
I play for all of my team mates,
And as long as I try my best,
In an eloquent speech;
I'm part of the Lions team make up
Oh what Rugby heights I've reached!
No comments:
Post a Comment